Friday, March 15, 2013

One Door Closes and Infinite Possibilities Open

Today was my last day at work. It was very emotional, very sad. I have worked with my  "work family" for the past five years...they have been with me through many major events in my life- marriage, home buying,  divorce,  the loss of family members (including pets) and were an amazing support system for me. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with.

I know that I will still see them and keep in touch, but it's still hard to think that I won't be with them every day and I will miss them tremendously. I do, however,  know that they are all strong, amazing people and we all have such great things ahead!

Now that my day job is done, I have some bus adventures planned!! I'm pretty excited to see what happens! Haha! First trip is this weekend, so stay tuned!!!! I'll give you a hint for this one, since it's my first official blog trip: I made an Itunes playlist for my Iphone with the Clancy Brothers with Tommy Makem and The Dropkick Murphy's for the bus ride. :)

Peace, Love, and Endless Possibilities!!
-Bridget the Happy Bus Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment